How do I replace a lost or stolen disability parking placard?

A lost or stolen disability placard can be replaced at any Secretary of State office for $10. You will be asked to show identification. Branch offices accept cash, checks, money orders, Discover, MasterCard and Visa debit or credit cards at the counter.

Or, you may submit your request and $10 fee by fax to 517-636-5865 or by letter to:

Michigan Department of State
The Special Services Branch
7064 Crowner Drive
Lansing, MI 48918

Your request should include your daytime telephone number. 

If faxing your request, pay with Visa, MasterCard or Discover - be sure to include your credit card number and expiration date.

If mailing your request, pay by check or money order. Make checks or money orders payable to State of Michigan.

Related Documents & Topics



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.