Self and Medical Cert
- What must I do to comply with the new requirements to make my medical certification part of my CDL driving record?
- How do I determine which type of commercial motor vehicle (CMV) operation I should self-certify to?
- After I provide the Secretary of State's Office with my unexpired medical examiner's certificate, do I still have to carry it with me when operating a commercial motor vehicle?
- What if I am required to have a medical variance document along with my medical examiner's certificate?
- If my commercial motor vehicle operation changes to other than non-excepted interstate, what should I do?
- Must I visit a Secretary of State office to report a change to my type of commercial motor vehicle operation certification?
- What should I do when my medical certificate or medical variance is about to expire?
- What happens if my medical examiner's certificate or variance expires before I provide the Secretary of State's Office with a new one?
- What is the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners and how do I find out more information about it?