What information is a provider required to maintain?
Provider records must be maintained for 4 years and contain the information relating to student instruction, including, but not limited to:
- The dates and number of hours of classroom, and behind-the-wheel instruction given the student, signed by the instructors that gave the instruction.
- Complete registration and achievement records for the student. Achievement records must include test scores, and the Unique Identifier(s) [number(s)] included on the student's test(s).
- A list of the student's payments for tuition, fees, and purchase or rental of suppliers or equipment.
- A copy of the signed contract between the school and the student.
- The information contained on a course completion report for the student.
- Student attendance.
If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.