What reports are providers required to submit and when?
- DES-101 Program Request form - This form lists locations, dates, times and instructors for Segment 1, Segment 2, or truck driver training classes (if applicable). The form must be submitted at least 10 days prior to the starting date of the class.
- DES-102 Program Completion Data form - This form lists the students who attended a Segment 1 or Segment 2 class, and the certificates of completion that they received. The form must be submitted no later than 10 days after the session has ended. This is for teen programs only.
- DES-P06 Request of Change-Form B - This form must be submitted prior to an instructor's start date and immediately upon an instructor's departure.
- Truck driver training biannual report - Due on April 15th and October 15th of each year, this report lists names, addresses, and driver license numbers for those students enrolled since the last report, and student pass/fail information.
- Year-end report - Each provider must submit a year-end report, which indicates the number of students who pass and fail each type of program offered.
- DES-P04 Classroom Request form - This form must be submitted prior to adding a classroom location.
- Acord Certificate of Automobile Liability Insurance (issued by an insurance company) and DES-P06 Request of Change-Form B - These documents must be submitted when new training vehicles are added.
- Close out report - When a provider ceases operation, a close out report must be submitted, which includes an inventory of certificates of completion (teen programs only), and identifies where records will be stored.
If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.