What do I do about someone else using my driver's license?

If your state identification card or driver's license has been stolen, you should report it to your local law enforcement agency. Then you should go to your local Secretary of State branch office to apply for a duplicate, you must present proof of your identity. You may wish to place a driver license alert on your record. 



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.