DL & ID - Proof of Residency
- Why is the Secretary of State asking for proof of residency?
- What is the difference between "proof of residency" and "legal presence"?
- "Why is the Secretary of State asking for proof of identity, legal presence, Michigan residency and Social Security number from all original driver's license and PID applicants?
- When do I have to provide proof of residency?
- What is acceptable documentation?
- What happens if I visit a branch with identification but no proof of residency?
- Why aren't cell phone bills accepted?
- What if I just moved to Michigan and do not have a residency document?