Do I have to provide my own motorcycle for the safety course?

The Basic RiderCourse (BRC) includes a training motorcycle (under 500cc) that is provided by the course sponsor. The other courses offered (BRC2, RRBRC, ARC) require you to provide your own road-worthy motorcycle properly registered and insured. Check with the course sponsor, at the time you register, for more information.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on "Contact the Secretary of State" also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.