How do I show that I passed the course?

The sponsor will electronically notify the Michigan Department of State that you have passed the course. Some sponsors will give you a certificate for your records only; you do not have to provide a certificate or any paperwork to Secretary of State offices or to the court.



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.