I made a mistake on the RD-108 so the new title shows the wrong information. How do I correct the mistake?

Agency: State

How the error is corrected depends on what error was made. The procedure for correcting odometer errors, for example, is different from the procedure for correcting the purchaser's name and address. Contact your local Secretary of State branch office for details or you may contact the Department of State Information Center at 1-888-SOS-MICH (1-888-767-6424).



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.