Can a person who has a disability or difficulty with the English language take the mechanic tests?

Agency: State

Yes. If you would have difficulty taking a written test because of special needs, you should contact the Business Licensing Section at 888-SOS-MICH (888-767-6424). You may be eligible for audio and interpreter assisted tests.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.