Where can I purchase UCC forms?

Forms can be downloaded for free from the Department of State website. Fees are charged for other UCC transactions, such as submitting a filing or conducting a search.





If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.