How do I establish a billing account?

If you frequently request searches or file financing statements in UCC, contact our Accounts Receivable Unit at 517-335-3124 to establish a billing account. After a billing account has been established, you will receive a monthly invoice from the Accounts Receivable Unit.

In order to pay using your new billing account, you will need to contact the UCC Office via email and provide your new billing account number and a list of user names of employees whose searches or financing statements need to be included on your monthly invoice.  




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.