How do I contact UCC with additional questions?

Contact the UCC Office at: 517-335-6167 or e-mail the UCC Office.

Send questions, comments or suggestions about the Secretary of State website to: Contact the Secretary of State.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.