What form is used for filing an initial financing statement?

Use the UCC1 form to file an initial financing statement. If you have more than two debtor names, you must include a UCC1 addendum form. Debtor names must be entered as an individual or as an organization, but not both.





If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.