What form is used for filing financing statement amendments?

Use the UCC3 form to file an amendment. Always include the reference number for the initial UCC filing when filling out the UCC3. A separate UCC3 form is required for each amendment to the initial financing statement. For example, a continuation and an assignment would need to be submitted on two separate UCC3 forms, and two filing fees will be charged.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.