What forms do you accept for filing?

The UCC1 financing statement form and the UCC3 financing statement amendment form, with revision dates of April 20, 2011, are the standard filing forms used in Michigan.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.