How can I find organization information in Michigan?

Corporate jurisdiction, type and identification number are no longer required on a UCC financing statement. Records for Michigan companies are kept with the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Commercial Services, Corporation Division. Visit the Corporation Division for more information.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.