Where do I terminate a financing statement?

Terminate the financing statement in the office that received the original filing, either the Michigan Department of State UCC Office or the County Register of Deeds.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.