How do I pay for filings and searches through UCC Online?

Use your UCC billing account or a Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit or debit card.



If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.