Who do I contact if I have UCC questions that aren't answered here?

Call the UCC Office at 517-335-6167 during normal business hours, or e-mail us.




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.