What do I do when the information on the watercraft registration is incorrect?

The watercraft record needs to be researched. To initiate this, you may visit your local Secretary of State branch office, send an e-mail to the Driver and Vehicle Information Center at soswebmaster@michigan.gov. or call the Michigan Department of State Driver and Vehicle Information Center at 1-888-SOS-MICH (1-888-767-6424).

Related Documents & Topics




If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.