What will CARS e-Services provide to me as a dealer?
CARS e-Services will have the following transactions available for use as a dealer:
- Renewal of your dealer license
- Managing your account including, but not limited to:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- General contact information
- Business hours, and designated SOS Branch Offices
- Registering for training
- Requesting and renewing dealer plates
- Calculating plate/registration fees
- Looking up Repeat Offenders
- Issuing BFS-4s Temporary Registrations from your own computer/printer
- Storage of the BFS-4 Log in CARS
If you did not find the information you need, enter a descriptive word or phrase in the Search field located in the upper right corner. Or send us an e-mail by clicking on “Contact the Secretary of State” also in the upper right corner and we will help you get the information you need.