Massage Therapist

Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

Required State License(s): 

Massage Therapists must be licensed with the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Professional Licensing, Board of Massage Therapy; 517-373-8068.

Other Possible license(s):  Several cities/townships (county health department) also regulate this type of business. Contact the local city/township clerk's office for any ordinance or zoning laws that require a permit.

Revised: 8/2016