Ostrich (Poultry) Farm

Agency: Agriculture and Rural Development

Required State License(s):

Person(s) engaged in the business of Ostrich (Poultry) Farms are not required to be licensed.

However, all imported poultry and hatching eggs should be accompanied with an interstate health certificate issued by a veterinarian that meets all state regulations.

For further information, please contact the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, Animal Industry Division at (517) 373-1077.

Revised: 12/2002