Animal Veterinarian

Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

Animal Veterinarian

Animal Veterinarians must be licensed by the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.

Additionally, licensed veterinarians who are employed at a horse racing facility are required to be licensed with the Michigan Gaming Control Board. For more information, call: 313-456-4100.

More Information:
Click here for the Veterinarian website.

Revised: 7/2018