Harness Driver

Agency: Treasury

Required State License(s):

Horse-drivers (harness race drivers) participating at pari-mutuel tracks are required to be licensed with the Michigan Gaming Control Board.   Licenses must be renewed annually.

Visit www.michigan.gov/mgcb for downloadable applications, locations and schedules of licensing offices, and other information about horse racing in Michigan or call (313) 456-4100.

You may also contact or visit the racing office located at the Michigan racetrack where you will be participating.

Revised: 01/28/2014