Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

Required State License(s):

Contact the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Professional Licensing at 517-373-8068 for licensure information or visit our website at

When products are available to the public, a sales tax license is required. You may call the Michigan Department of Treasury at 517- 636-4660 and request a sales tax 518 form.

Personalized sales tax returns and a payment schedule will be mailed to you about four to six weeks after your registration is processed. If you have questions about this process, please call the Michigan Department of Treasury at 517-636-4730.

Revised: 10/15