Insurance Administrative Services Manager

Required State License(s):  

An individual or business who process claims for benefits (medical, surgical, dental, etc.) and provides one or more other administrative service in compliance with a service contract (other than a workers' compensation self insurance program) should be licensed with the Department of Insurance and Financial Services 517-373-0220.  

Third Party Administrator's collect insurance claims on behalf of an employer and generally take over administration of any insurance plan--for an administrative fee.      

Revised: 10/28/13