Skip Navigation
Michigan Business, official portal for the State of Michigan Home
  • One Stop Home
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
  • close print view

    Insurance Administrator (Third Party)

    Required State License(s):  

    An individual or business who process claims for benefits (medical, surgical, dental, etc.) and provides one or more other administrative service in compliance with a service contract (other than a workers' compensation self insurance program) should be licensed with the Department of Insurance and Financial Services, 877-999-6442 or visit the website at:

    Third Party Administrator's collect insurance claims on behalf of an employer and generally take over administration of any insurance plan--for an administrative fee.

    Revised: 10/25/13

    Related Content
     •  Shopping cart issues
     •  Indian Tribal Liquor Permit
     •  Insurance Pre-licensing Education Provider
     •  Insurance Continuing Education Provider
     •  International Registration Plan
     •  Inland Lakes and Streams Permit (Part 301)
     •  IFTA/Motor Carrier
     •  Industrial Manufacturer License
     •  Inspector Licensing Information
     •  Investment Advisor Registration Information
     •  Instructor - General
     •  Insulation Work
     •  Insurance Adjuster
     •  Insurance Administrative Services Manager
     •  Insurance Agency-Agent
     •  Insurance Company - General
     •  Insurance Counselor
     •  Insurance Solicitor
     •  Interior Decorating
     •  Interior Design
    QR code Home
  • State Web Sites
  • Site Map

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan