Nail Technician

Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

Required State License(s):

Contact the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Professional Licensing at 517-373-8068 for licensure information or visit our website at

The owner should contact the local health department for inspection information about health issues for the salon.

Also, a sales tax license is required when selling products to the public. You may call the Michigan Department of Treasury at 517-636-4660.  


Revised:  10/15