2017 Withholding Tax Forms
See Also: 2016 Withholding Tax Forms
Fillable Forms Disclaimer
Many tax forms can now be completed on-line for printing and mailing. Currently, there is no computation, validation, or verification of the information you enter, and you are still responsible for entering all required information. Instructions may require some information to be handwritten on the form (signatures, for example).
Please make sure to enter the FEIN of the business in the appropriate field and forms, do not enter a personal social security number.
For security reasons, you should press the "Reset Form" button after printing your completed form to clear your personal data. This button is located on the top of right corner of the form.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view the tax forms listed below.
- Form Number
- Form Name
- 2017 Michigan Income Tax Withholding Guide
- Michigan Income Tax Withholding Tables
- Michigan Pension and Retirement Payments Withholding Tables
- Withholding Tables for Pension and Retirement Payments from a Governmental Entity and Exempt from Social Security
(born after 1952)
- Withholding Tables for Pension and Retirement Payments from a Government Entity, Exempt from Social Security, Paid to Recipient Born After 1952 Upon Reaching Age 62
- 2017 Sales, Use and Withholding Taxes Monthly/Quarterly Return
- 2017 Sales, Use and Withholding Taxes Annual Return
- 2017 Sales, Use and Withholding Taxes Amended Annual Return
- 2017 Sales, Use and Withholding Taxes Amended Monthly/Quarterly Return
- 2017 Sales, Use and Withholding Payment Voucher
- 2017 Sales, Use and Withholding Monthly/Quarterly and Amended Monthly/Quarterly Worksheet
- Employee's Withholding Exemption Certificate and Instructions
- MI W-4P
- Withholding Certificate for Michigan Pension or Annuity Payments
- Power of Attorney
- Notice of Change or Discontinuance
- Sales, Use and Withholding Tax Due Dates for Holidays and Weekends
- New Hire Reporting Form
- Michigan Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Account Update
- Quarterly Report of Income Tax Withholding Received by Community College from Employer Under Agreement for New Jobs Training Program