- Letter Ruling 2013-1 – Operating Cigarette Making Machines Through Private, Nonprofit Clubs Located in Non-Commercial Settings to Produce, Roll or Generate Cigarette in Michigan
- Public Act 188 of 2012 Notice Regarding Cigarette Making Machines in Michigan
- 2009 RAB - Secondary Wholesaler Requirements
Tobacco Tax Law
- Equity Assessment Law Passed January 8, 2004
- Manufacturer requirement law Passed January 8, 2004
- The Gray Market Law PA 182 of 1999.
- The Bad Debt Law.
- The Tobacco Tax Act of 1993 PA 327 as Amended.
- The Tobacco Tax Act as Amended PA 327 of 1993 as amended in July of 2002 regarding the Non-Participating Manufacturers and Master Settlement Agreement.
- PA 244 of 1999 Tobacco Products Manufacturers' Escrow Accounts.
- PA 657 of 2002 Penalty on Taxes Law.