Flow-Through Withholding Tax Account Information
- Michigan Treasury Online (MTO) and the Business Tax Call Center will be unavailable from 5 p.m. on Wednesday, August 29 until 8 a.m. on Tuesday, September 4, 2018. This outage is necessary for system/server maintenance and no business tax records will be accessible during this planned outage. We anticipate a higher than normal call volume on September 4-7 and appreciate your patience if you experience an extended call wait time. Once complete, this maintenance should not have any additional impact on taxpayers.For security purposes and to ensure your privacy the following information is required:
- Your Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) or TR Number
- Quarter Ending (month and year)
- Tax amount due for Corporate Withholding and Individual Withholding
* Please note: If you get an error message telling you that you need a browser that supports 128-bit encryption, you must upgrade your browser.
Ask or Review A Question
We are experiencing some technical difficulties. You may not be able to access the answer to a previously submitted question. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible