What are my payment options?

If you have received a "Bill for Taxes Due" or a "Final Bill for Taxes Due" a payment may be made by the following methods:

  • Checking or savings account
    • Contact Collections at 517-636-5265 or
    • Go to Collections e-Service
      Have your financial institution's nine-digit routing number and your checking or savings account number available
    • There is no charge to do an electronic funds transfer
  • Debit or credit card
  • Check or money order
    • Payable to State of Michigan-Office of Collections
    • Include the assessment number and account number on the front of your check or money order
    • Mail to Michigan Department of Treasury, Office of Collections, P.O. Box 30199, Lansing, MI 48909