Can I ask a question about my bill without talking to a customer service representative?

Yes.  You may ask a question using Check My Income Tax Info. For privacy and security reasons you will be asked for your social security number, name, tax year, adjusted gross income or total household resources and filing status.

Click on the above link and follow these steps:

1. Select the option "Ask an Account Specific Question".
2. To verify your identity, log in using the filer's social security number and name, then choose the option "Ask Treasury a
3. You will be asked to enter the tax year, your adjusted gross income/total household resources and filing status. Follow   
    the directions given on the next page to ask your question.

Include your full name, complete current mailing address and the tax year with your request.

Note: If you are unable to authenticate using your current tax year information, select the previous tax year return for authentication.  When you submit your question, explain that you selected a previous tax year for authentication. Include the adjusted gross income, refund amount and tax year for which you are inquiring.