How can I find out if I have tax returns that are missing or delinquent?
You may ask about missing or delinquent tax returns using self-service.
Click on the above link and follow these steps:
- Select the “Inquiries” option
- Then select “Inquire about Other Topics”
- You will be asked to enter the following information for security reasons:
- Primary filer’s Social Security number
- Primary filer’s last name
- Tax year
- Filing status
- Adjusted Gross Income (AGI)/Total Household Resources (THR)
- If your AGI is a negative number, enter "-" after the number. Example: 1045-
Note: If you are unable to authenticate using your current tax year information, select the previous tax year for authentication. When you submit your question, explain that you selected a previous tax year for authentication. Include the AGI/THR and tax year for which you are inquiring.