What should I do if I was sent an energy draft but my heat costs are included in my rent or the heat account is in someone else's name?

Return the draft with a letter explaining why it cannot be used. Include supporting documentation (lease agreement, property tax statements, etc.) and your daytime phone number.

Send to:
Michigan Department of Treasury
Support Services - RRF
P.O. Box 30757
Lansing, MI 48909

The information will be reviewed and you will receive a response within 120 days.