What should I do if I am investigating a victim of identity theft and need to request copies of returns filed to Michigan Department of Treasury?

Submit form 4095, Request and Consent for Disclosure of Michigan Tax Return Information, via fax at
517-636-5340 or by mail to:

Michigan Department of Treasury
Office of Privacy and Security, Disclosure Unit
430 W Allegan
Lansing, MI 48922
For additional information call 517-636-4239.