I am not required to pay taxes to the State of Michigan. How do I file?

Send the 1099-MISC forms with a letter including your company name, address and Federal Employer's Identification Number (FEIN) or Treasury-assigned account number to:

Michigan Department of Treasury
Lansing, MI 48930

Employers with 250 or more Michigan employees must submit wage statements electronically using Michigan Treasury Online (MTO).