I have already sent in my Annual Return for Sales, Use and Withholding Taxes. How do I submit W2 and/or 1099-MISC documents?

Wage statements can uploaded through Michigan Treasury Online (MTO) after filing the Sales, Use and Withholdiing Taxes Annual Return (Form 5081).  If you do not meet the filing requirements for magnetic media, wage statements can be mailed under separate cover to: 

Michigan Department of Treasury
Lansing, MI 48930