Skip to main content

4. What supporting documents should be submitted with my amended return?

Examples of supporting documents include (but are not limited to) the following:

     •  Federal amended return and schedules
     •  Copies of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) audit report, notice, federal transcripts or other supporting
     •  Property tax statements/lease agreements for entire tax year in question
     •  Copy of W-2(s), and/or original or corrected 1099(s), 1099-R(s) and/or U.S. Schedule K-1(s)     
     •  Driver's License/State Identification Card (front and back copy)
     •  Employer letter of verification (on company letterhead and signed by employer):
                • days worked in/out of the city (attach work log, if applicable)
                • wages earned and withholding withheld in the City