Skip to main content

3. What options are available if I am unable to pay my assessment in full at this time?

If you are sending in a partial payment, make a copy of the voucher (found at the bottom of the letter) to mail with each payment. Write the last four digits of the filer's social security number on the check. This will ensure accurate and timely processing of your payment. Failure to pay assessment amounts in full by the due date may result in the referral of your account to a Collection Agency.

In order to avoid the addition of penalty and interest charges you should pay your assessment in full by the due date. If you are unable to pay your assessment in full, we recommend that you pay as much as you can, as often as you can.