Skip to main content

4. I received a notice with a balance due, what options do I have?

1. Pay the balance according to the instructions on the letter received and include the voucher with your payment.

2. If you disagree with the balance on your notice, follow the instructions provided for responding.  For additional questions, you may contact the City Income Tax Administration at 517-636-5829.  Please have a copy of your City tax return available when calling.