Skip to main content

2. I have a Will, Trust and Letters of Authority for an Incapacitated Adult, Letters of Guardianship and/or Letters of Conservatorship. Should I send them?

These forms are no longer valid upon the death of the individual taxpayer. If there was no need to obtain Letters of Authority, complete and send a Claim for Refund Due a Deceased Taxpayer (form MI-1310) with a copy of the death certificate.

These forms can be mailed to:

Michigan Department of Treasury
City Tax Administration
P.O. Box 30741
Lansing, MI 48909