Skip to main content

What options are available if I cannot pay the balance in full at this time?

In order to avoid the addition of monthly penalty and interest charges, you should pay your balance by the due date. If you are unable to pay your assessment in full, we recommend that you pay as much as you can, as often as you can.

If you are sending in a partial payment, make a copy of the voucher attached to your letter and mail with each payment. The mailing address for your payment is provided on the bottom of the voucher. Write the last four digits of the primary filer’s social security number on the check. This will ensure accurate and timely processing of your payment. Failure to pay the balance in full by the due date may result in the referral of your account to a Collection Agency.