Skip to main content

Will the state accept a personal check for the initial offer payment?

Yes, you may submit a personal check or money order made payable to the “Michigan Department of Treasury-Offer in Compromise” along with the complete submission to: 

Michigan Department of Treasury
Offer in Compromise
P.O. Box 30190
Lansing, MI 48909