The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
- State Land Bank Authority
The State Land Bank Authority takes title to unsold and municipality-rejected parcels at the end of each foreclosure cycle.
- Department of Health and Human Services – Home Ownership Services
If you are at risk of losing your home, Home Ownership Services may be able to provide payment for property taxes and fees.
Many of the county treasurers have hired Tax-Sale.info to conduct their tax-foreclosed real property auctions.
- Department of Health and Human Services County Offices
The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) directs the operations of public assistance and service programs the state.
- Michigan State Housing Development Authority
MSHDA's Homeownership Counseling Agencies can provide assistance free of charge to Michigan homeowners.
- Michigan Homeowner Assistance Fund
MSHDA provides a program designed to assist qualifying homeowners experiencing financial hardship directly related to COVID-19.
- Statewide Search for Subdivision Plats
This system provides access to digital images of subdivision plats. Finding the search is not intuitive.