- Michigan Land Bank Fast Track Authority
The Michigan Land Bank takes title to unsold and municipality-rejected parcels at the end of each foreclosure cycle.
- Department of Health and Human Services - State Emergency Relief (SER)
SER provides limited help to households with low income who have an emergency.
Many of the county treasurers have hired Tax-Sale.info to conduct their tax-foreclosed real property auctions.
- Department of Health and Human Services County Offices
The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) directs the operations of public assistance and service programs the state.
- Michigan State Housing Development Authority
MSHDA's Homeownership Counseling Agencies can provide assistance free of charge to Michigan homeowners.
- Michigan Homeowner Assistance Fund
MSHDA provides a program designed to assist qualifying homeowners experiencing financial hardship directly related to COVID-19.
- Statewide Search for Subdivision Plats
This system provides access to digital images of subdivision plats. Finding the search is not intuitive.