Skip to main content

What if I use an incorrect taxable value?

Your credit may be reduced or disallowed as a result of incorrect information. If your credit is adjusted, submit copies of your summer and winter property tax statements for the year of the claim showing the correct taxable value. Send your response to the address listed on the letter you received that explained the adjustment made to your return.

Note: Only taxes levied in the year of the claim, no matter when you paid them, may be used for computing the credit.