Skip to main content

What should I do if I am investigating a victim of identity theft and need to request copies of returns filed?

Submit the Request and Consent for Disclosure of Michigan Tax Return Information Form 4095, by fax at 517-636-5340 or by mail to:

Michigan Department of Treasury
Office of Privacy and Security, Disclosure Unit
430 W Allegan
Lansing, MI 48922
For additional information call the Disclosure Unit at 517-636-4239.