Skip to main content

22. How do I know if my Tribe has an implemented tax agreement with the State?

Tribes that have implemented agreements with the state are listed on the Department of Treasury's website at under income tax or business information; click on the Native American link. Copies of the Tax Agreements can also be viewed by clicking on the Tribe's link.